We have good intentions of finding our loved ones thoughtful, unique and valued Christmas presents, but we’ve all felt the pressure as we hurtle towards mid December with fewer and fewer shopping days.
So let us help you to keep things simple and local without losing quality and that special touch.
Choose a healthy and long-lasting gift – something simple that makes a big difference to the health of your family or friend.
Come to Chepstow Leisure Centre for their Christmas Fayre ( on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd December 10.30am to 4pm – free entry) and pick up sianruleyoga Workshop Gift Vouchers for everyone:
Choose from these Yoga Workshops:
- Feeling sluggish? Boost your energy and feel alive!*
- Desk workers’ 9 to 5 – Restore and Revive! Eliminate neck, shoulder and back ache.
- Fitness, stamina and strength – for sport and a full life. *
- Improve your back health and be pain-free.
- Improve your posture, increase your core strength and stand tall.
- Learn techniques to de-stress, relax and get a good night’s sleep.
* – Note: not suitable for beginners
Contact Sian at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place on a workshop.