YOGA CLASSES 2022
Happy New Year!
Classes have started again! Some classes are on Zoom, some are Face2Face. Some are both!
Choose the one that suits you, and make the first step to a calmer, healthier you!
- Monday: 7.30pm – 9pm Energy Yoga Face2Face at Woolaston Hall, GL16 6NW
- Tuesday: 9.30am – 10.45am Mindfulness Yoga at Chepstow Yoga Space NP16 5DD, AND via Zoom
- Wednesday: Energy Yoga 7pm – 8.15pm on Zoom
- Thursday: 9.30am – 11am Energy Yoga Face2Face at Shirenewton Church Hall, NP16 6RQ
- Thursday 12.45pm – 2.15pm Mindfulness Yoga Face2Face at Redwick Village Hall, NP26 3EA
- Friday: 10am – 11.15am Mindfulness Yoga at Chepstow Yoga Space NP16 5DD, AND via Zoom
- Saturday: 11.30am – 12.30pm Beginner’s Basics Yoga Course at Chepstow Yoga Space NP16 5DD – 29th January, 5th & 12th February 2022
YOGA CLASS PAYMENT OPTIONS
|5 yoga classes £60 (take them within 6 weeks)|
|10 yoga classes £95 (take them within 12 weeks)|
*One-off yoga classes are £15*
FREE introductory Yoga Class Pass? Please email me at email@example.com
WHAT’S IN A YOGA CLASS?
All Sian Rule Yoga classes are based on holistic Hatha Yoga combined with techniques from the Eden Method (from the traditions of Yoga and Traditional Chinese Medicine).
Both help to unblock stuck energy, bring our energy system into balance, and help us have enough energy so we can do all the things that we love to do.
Mindfulness exercises, meditations and relaxations soothe and build resilience in the nervous system, calm the mind and build positive thought patterns.
Daily life is often full of speed, haste and effort and this can build up tensions and stress in body and mind.
Classes are based on a slow, conscious, mindful approach that
- soothe the nervous system
- reduce stress hormones and anxiety
- increase awareness of the body and mind
- bring calm and peace within