– It’s simple. When our energies are healthy and balanced, we feel stronger, happier and better able to handle whatever is happening in our lives – Donna Eden
– As daily life pulls us further from our natural rhythms, Energy Medicine reminds us of who we are and reconnects us with our deepest nature – Donna Eden
– Energy Medicine is the science and the art of optimising your energies to help your body and mind function at their best –
~Donna Eden, Author of ‘Energy Medicine’, ‘The Energies of Love’ & ‘Energy Medicine for Women’
What is Energy Medicine?
Einstein is famous for saying that everything is energy. Everything in the natural world is the physical manifestation of vibrating particles of energy. Patterns of energies weave throughout the human body affecting our physical, emotional and spiritual health. If they flow freely we feel full of energy, motivated, healthy, joyful and positive. If they get stuck we feel tired, fed up, anxious, foggy-headed and may have aches and pains. Keeping energies flowing is an on-going job!
Energy Medicine integrates techniques from Yoga (Chakras), Traditional Chinese Medicine (Acupressure points, Meridians, Extraordinary Vessels) and many others into an effective, transformative system. All are simple, yet potent techniques to improve our own health.
A typical session begins with finding out how the energies are flowing and then balancing those that need it. Effects are sometimes felt immediately and some develop after the session.
It is experienced fully clothed, sometimes standing and often lying on a massage table. It can be very relaxing.
We often help our energies flow ourselves without knowing it. If you’ve done any of the following you’ve helped your energies to cross over, unblock or helped the fore-brain to think more clearly…..
- Sitting with crossed legs or arms
- Rubbing an aching joint or stomach
- Massaging shoulder and neck muscles
- Rubbing the temples if you’ve have a headache
- Putting a hand on the forehead when you’ve heard shocking news
Our birth-right is not to feel constantly tired or stressed, anxious, run down or suffering regular head or stomach aches. It is to feel vibrantly alive, full of life and energy, ready to explore the world, starting each day with a smile of gratitude.
After teaching Yoga since 2007 I trained on Donna Eden’s Energy Medicine progamme to qualify as a Certified Practitioner. I include a mini Daily Routine in my Yoga classes and other simple, quick techniques.
To invest in your own health, or a loved one’s, book an Energy Medicine Therapy Session by emailing me or phone/text 0787 257 1934. Vouchers are available for birthday or Christmas presents.
- A Full Energy Balance session 75/90 minutes @ £45, or save £15 with a block of three @ £120.
- Quick Energy Balance 30 minutes @ £20
- Quick Toxin Release 15 minutes @ £10
The Quick Toxin Release is a great way to try the therapy out in a mini session!
“Thank you, Sian, for all the energy healing you did with me following my operation. I was so low and exhausted, and you worked on balancing my energies so successfully I can’t thank you enough. I still do the simple exercises you gave me – they are very effective and I have shown other family members how to do them too! I will be recommending you to friends. It was specialised, non-invasive, painless and often very relaxing“, Sue.
Eden Energy Medicine is a member of the British Complementary Medicine Association http://www.bcma.co.uk/