To help the energies of the body to flow forwards and release any energy blocks we can do some very simple exercises (below). This benefits our yoga practice by enabling the body to go more deeply into the yoga postures or asanas, creating space which then helps energy to flow. And that’s why we feel better after doing yoga!
1. Tap Cheek Bones to ground yourself.
2. Tap Kidney meridian 27 points 1” below collar bones to draw Yin energy up from ground
3. Tap Thymus on sternum to boost immune system
4. Tap Spleen points under the armpits to boost immune system and help body metabolise food & drink
5. Zip Up your energy from pubic bone to lower lip up to 3 times
6. Hook Up energy – middle finger in navel, the other at third eye. Press gently in and draw up for a few breaths
7. Firmly rub either side of upper thigh to release toxins from Large Intestine & Small Intestine. Rub down to knees if you have constipation or reverse if you have diarrhoea.
8. Crown Pull – press fingers into middle of forehead and draw away. Repeat over the head and down the neck. Press fingers into trapezius muscles and on an out-breath firmly pull over muscles and release hands.
Note: Tap about 20 – 30 secs and breathe. The breath moves energy. Drink water so energy can move. For more information about Eden Energy Medicine look at Donna Eden, innersource.net & Prune Harris at imaginalhealth.com.