YOGA CLASSES 2021
Some classes are on Zoom, some are Face2Face. Some are both!
I do hope you’ll join me!
- Monday: 7.30pm – 9pm Energy Yoga Face2Face at Woolaston Hall, GL16 6NW
- Tuesday: From 7th Sept…..9.30am – 10.45am Mindfulness Yoga at Chepstow Yoga Space NP16 5DD, AND via Zoom
- Wednesday: Energy Yoga 7pm – 8.15pm on Zoom
- Thursday: 9.30am – 11am Energy Yoga Face2Face at Shirenewton Church Hall, NP16 6RQ
- Thursday 12.45pm – 2.15pm Mindfulness Yoga Face2Face at Redwick Village Hall, NP26 3EA
- Friday: From 10th Sept……10am – 11.15am Mindfulness Yoga at Chepstow Yoga Space NP16 5DD, AND via Zoom
|5 classes £50 (take them within 6 weeks)|
|10 classes £85 (take them within 12 weeks)|
*One-off classes are £12*
FREE introductory Class Pass? Please email me at email@example.com for the Zoom link.
WHAT’S IN A CLASS?
All Sian Rule Yoga classes are based on holistic Hatha Yoga combined with techniques from the Eden Method (from the traditions of Yoga and Traditional Chinese Medicine) which both help to unblock stuck energy, bring our energy system into balance, embed the changes we make and help us have enough energy so we can do all the things that we love to do.
Mindfulness exercises, meditations and relaxations are also included to soothe and build resilience in the nervous system, calm the mind and build positive thought patterns.
Daily life is often full of speed, haste and effort and this can build up tensions and stress in body and mind. Classes are based on a slow, conscious, mindful approach to soothe the nervous system, reduce stress hormones and anxiety, increase awareness of the body and mind and bring calm and peace within.